Applications are currently being accepted for the McGill University Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program 2024, which is accessible to talented and intelligent Africans.
The goal of the McGill University Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program is to give top-notch students who want to study in Canada access to facilities and educational research. For those who are accepted into the program, financial assistance and high-quality educational materials are provided.
- Scholarship Sponsor: Mastercard Foundation
- Name of Institution: McGill University in Canada
- Scholarship Worth: Waiver of fees
- Number of Scholarships: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: Africans
In order to qualify for the McGill University Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must be eligible to enroll in one of McGill University’s approved non-thesis programs.
- The candidate must not have enrolled in or finished any graduate studies.
- The applicant must be a citizen of and live in a country in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- The applicant must be eligible to enter Canada as an international student (needing a study permit) and hold a valid passport. Not eligible are those who hold dual citizenship or who are in the US, Canada, the UK, or the EU as refugees, asylees, or permanent residents.
- The ideal candidate will have a stellar history of involvement and service in your community or school;
- Candidates must be under 35 years old at the time of application, and they must want to return home right away after earning their degree with the intention of altering their town via social and economic growth.
It is recommended that interested applicants in the McGill University Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, first submit an application for admission to one of the university’s approved programs. After submitting an admission application, candidates can move forward and apply online for the Mastercard Scholarship before the deadline.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024