With great pleasure, the University of Alberta announces the opening of applications for the 2024 academic year’s International Undergraduate Scholarships.
There are two categories for the International Undergraduate Scholarships: application- and admission-based. The Gold Standard Scholarship, which awards students with up to $6,000 CAD, the Regional Excellence Scholarship, and the International Admission Scholarship are examples of admission-based scholarships. The Global Citizen Scholarship for IB Diploma International Students, which offers students up to $120,000 CAD over four years, is one of the application-based scholarships offered by the University of Alberta, the President’s International Distinction Scholarship, the International Leader Scholarship, and May Quon Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of Alberta, Canada
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Name of institution: University of Alberta, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
- Number of Scholarships:
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students
Applications for the General International Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Alberta must meet the following criteria in order to be taken into consideration:
- Applicants must be admitted in order to enroll in a suitable undergraduate course at the University of Alberta for the 2024–2025 academic year.
- Candidates need to have excellent scholastic records.
- Applicants need to demonstrate their leadership skills.
To be considered for a study position at the University of Alberta, applicants interested in the International Undergraduate Scholarships must first apply. It is advisable for candidates to complete and send in their scholarship application forms ahead of the deadline.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2024.