The university of Sydney is excited to announce a scholarship opportunity for students from both local and foreign countries who want to study abroad in Australia.
Outstanding Year 12 students can receive a $6000 stipend through the University of Sydney’s Undergraduate Program to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Scholarship Sponsor: University of Sydnet, Australia
- Name of Institution: University of Sydnet, Australia
- Scholarship Award: $6,000
- Number of Scholarship:
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: Local & Foreign Students
The following conditions must be met by students in order to be qualified for this program:
- An Australian Year 12 qualification, such as the HSC or an equivalent qualification, such as the International Baccalaureate, must be completed or recently completed by applicants who are domestic students or onshore international students.
- Applicants must use UAC to submit their admissions application.
- The ATAR for applicants must be between 95 and 99.85, or an equivalent score.
- Applications must be submitted in the year that you graduate from high school; however, if you are given a Sydney Scholars Award, you may postpone accepting it for up to two years.
Those who are interested in this program should fill out the online application and submit it along with all necessary materials, including a personal statement.
Submission deadline:Not specified.