The Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship is open for high-performing students who wish to enroll for their degree program in the USA.
Those who are interested in learning new skills and developing oneself are eligible to apply for the scholarship program. The Sawiris Foundation for Social Development is eager to provide financial assistance to exceptional students who want to follow their aspirations but are having trouble doing so. The program pays the entire cost of education as well as living, travel, and health insurance.
- Scholarship Sponsor: Sawiris Foundation
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Name of Institution: Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- Scholarship Worth: $20,000 (Renewable, Four times)
- Number of Scholarship: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: All International Students
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for this program:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a comparable field of study from a reputable academic institution is required of applicants.
- Candidates must show they have at least two years of work experience in the development industry.
- The academic MDP program’s entry requirements must be met by applicants.
- Candidates must have a strong academic and professional background.
- Financial necessity, merit, and character—as shown by accomplishments in the classroom, extracurricular activities, and social conduct—all go into the distribution of awards.
- Though no particular academic path is required, Humphrey School of Public Affairs students will do best if they have a solid liberal arts education and excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Egyptian native residing in Egypt (holders of mixed nationalities will not be given preference).
- It is advised that you have taken prior math, statistics, and economics courses.
- English proficiency is necessary. Exam dates for the TOEFL or IELTS must fall within two years of the beginning of the graduate program. Scores of at least 100 (TOEFL internet-based, with a minimum of 22 on each section) or 7 (IELTS, with a minimum of 7 on each section) are necessary.
Those who are selected for this program must fill out an online application and submit all required paperwork by the application deadline.
A completed application form, the personal statement, a copy of a valid passport ID page, a copy of the national ID, all undergraduate and graduate transcripts (if applicable), a TOEFL/IELTS score, two letters of recommendation, one personal photo, and a copy of the guarantor’s national identification card are requirements for interested applicants.
The guarantor is the person who signs the contract with the accepted student. This individual can be the child’s mother, father, sister, or brother. The guarantor’s responsibility is to make sure the student honors his or her obligations. ), an updated résumé, and an HR letter from the student’s current workplace that includes a wage statement or a bank statement in the event that the student is unemployed.
Application Deadline: Not Specified