Curtin University is a renowned research school in Perth, Western Australia. It has gained international recognition for its excellent education, innovative research, and innovative teaching methods that stimulate learning. Curtin University is dedicated to promoting change through education and research, and it offers a wide range of carefully designed programs for both undergraduates and postgraduates in various fields. These programs go beyond simply imparting knowledge and skills to include practical experiences that are essential for success in particular fields.
Curtin University is well-known for its ground-breaking concepts and excellent research both domestically and globally. Its areas of expertise include engineering, sustainability, health sciences, mining, and energy. The institution collaborates closely with leading international researchers and business leaders in these domains. Curtin University collaborates to tackle real-world issues with the goal of significantly improving society.
- Host University: Curtin University
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Subjects Available: Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science and Engineering.
International undergraduate and graduate students are invited to pursue their academic careers at Curtin University in Australia through the Global Merit Scholarships. In the dynamic city of Perth, Curtin offers students the opportunity to study a wide range of subjects in the humanities, sciences, business and law, health sciences, and engineering.
The coveted Global Curtin Merit Scholarships for International individuals are granted to deserving individuals who demonstrate great academic ability and leadership potential. These scholarships, which demonstrate Curtin University’s unwavering commitment to excellence, are thoughtfully crafted to assist both undergraduate and graduate students. Standing out in Australia’s academic scene, Curtin University supports gifted people all over the world by giving them financial aid to help them on their educational path.
The global vision at the core of this scholarship program is the desire to draw the best brains from across the globe and give them the tools they need to realize their academic dreams in the supportive hallways of Curtin University. This program is an expression of gratitude and celebration for academics who have achieved great success and have the ability to leave a lasting legacy in their fields of study.
Up to 25% of the first year’s tuition, or 200 credit points, will be covered financially by the scholarship. This benefit is only available to students who have completed at least 400 credit points and are enrolled in mainstream programs.
With a minimum of 300 credit points completed, the scholarship expands to include 25% of the first semester tuition. By the census date of the study term, the scholarship amount will have been effortlessly incorporated into the recipient’s fee account, serving solely to lessen the burden of tuition payments.
The following requirements must be met in order for applicants to be considered for this prestigious scholarship:
- All undergraduate programs are open to international students, with the exception of the Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine.
- Applications are encouraged from all foreign students for postgraduate courses, particularly coursework-based master’s degrees.
- All fee-paying overseas students, with the exception of Australians, are eligible for the scholarship.
- The higher academic cut-off score set by Curtin University for this scholarship must be met or exceeded by aspiring scholars.
- The scholarship is intended for students who will be starting their first semester at one of Curtin University’s campuses in Western Australia in 2023.
- Scholarship eligibility requires full-time attendance in a Curtin undergraduate or master’s program by coursework, with the exception of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery programs.
There is no need to submit a separate application in order to apply for the scholarship. Scholarship eligibility is taken into account by Curtin University during the application process for the program of your choice. Prospective students can apply for their desired courses online or through accredited education brokers, which streamlines and expedites the procedure.
Aspiring scholars must provide the following paperwork with their application for admission to Curtin University
- Official transcripts detailing previous educational institutions’ academic pursuits.
- Descriptive information about the applicant’s prior academic institution’s grading scheme.
- Certificates attesting to the accolades and distinctions the candidate has received.
- Certified copies of previous school records.
- References attesting to one’s English language ability, including, if relevant, TOEFL or IELTS results.
Before beginning the application process, we strongly advise enthusiastic candidates to thoroughly check and confirm that they fulfill all the prerequisites and criteria needed for enrollment at Curtin University.
Being able to communicate in language is essential for getting admitted. Candidates are free to demonstrate their proficiency in English by submitting official test scores or credentials, such as the IELTS, TOEFL, or other relevant English language credentials. The specific requirements for each course in terms of English language proficiency are listed under the corresponding course tabs.
For more information. please visit the university’s offcial website: https://www.curtin.edu.au/study/education/international-scholarships/