Hamline University is a non-public liberal arts college in Saint Paul, Minnesota, based in 1854. The college ranks 12th in Regional Universities Midwest while preserving a task to create a diverse and collaborative network of inexperienced persons committed to the development of college students’ knowledge, values, and abilities for a success lives of leadership, scholarship, and carrier.
To exhibit its dedication to giving International students ways to fund their schooling, Hamline University has determined to award the Merit-Based Academic Scholarships for the educational year 2022-2023 within the USA.
This scholarship has been exclusively designed for international college students who need to start their undergraduate schooling at Hamline University. The applicants need to provide proof of economic support to the Office of Undergraduate Admission at the side of a entire admission software to be considered. Winners will likely be presented training rate help or comparable guide directed towards the price of education.
Why Choose to study at Hamline University?
Hamline University recognizes its roots in the traditions and values of the United Methodist Church. It could be diagnosed as a various, mastering-targeted college invested in humans’ non-public and expert boom, locally engaged and globally related, rooted in the tradition of liberal schooling, and dynamic and actively inclusive.
Application Deadline: The very last application cut-off date for international undergraduate students at Hamline University is 15th November 2023
- Eligible Countries: All interested worldwide college students can practice.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme offered at Hamline University may be carried out for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates ought to meet all the following/given standards:
- The candidates should be global undergraduate students at Hamline University.
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission through the Hamline Application portal or the Common Application Portal. All eligible international students will be considered.
The college students are required to give the following documents to the university:
- Official or licensed copies of all academic data from secondary schools and schools or universities attended
- Official High School Diploma or Certificate of Graduation
- Any files that aren’t in English should be translated by using an authorized public translator
- Recommendation letters
- Evidence of financial assistance.
Admission Requirements: The college students ought to have the instructional qualifications required to enroll in the undergraduate software in their desire devour Hamline University.
Language Requirement: The students should publish ratings of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Internet-primarily based take a look at (iBT) – seventy nine or higher
- TOEFL Paper-based test – 550 or better
- ELS – Graduation from Level 112
- Duolingo – a hundred and five
The students successfully chosen by Hamline University can be offered the Merit-Based Academic Scholarship closer to the cost of their undergraduate study application.